ARC is a resource for students and faculty who are in need of having tests proctored for ARC-affiliated students. It is important to note that:
- ARC proctoring days and hours are limited. For the Fall 2020 semester, ARC proctoring will be available on Tuesdays and Fridays, between 9 am and 4 pm.
- Professor and student must discuss and agree upon the proctoring date and time BEFORE scheduling with ARC.
- ARC needs advance notice in order to provide proctoring. We do not offer drop-in testing. During the semester, we need notice at least five days in advance. For final exams, we require notice one month in advance, as usual. Advance notice means receipt of the Exam Administration Form.
- Due to limited resources, ARC cannot provide proctoring for exams rescheduled to facilitate travel, vacations, social events, family reunions, interviews, etc.
- Once set, dates of proctored assessments cannot be changed without the documented permission of the instructor.
TO SCHEDULE AN EXAM WITH ARC: The instructor must confer with the student and then complete the Exam Administration Form to provide information about the administration of the exam (duration, materials, date&time, etc.). This is needed five days before the requested date for the proctoring.
This fall, ARC is providing proctoring via Zoom. Once the Exam Administration form is received and processed, ARC can: 1) contact the student with a Zoom link for the date and time identified in the form, or 2) can link into the professor’s meeting. ARC proctors will provide accommodations in accordance with the student’s accommodation memo, and will exercise due diligence to ensure academic integrity. If the student has not connected to Zoom within 15 minutes of the start time, the proctoring will be cancelled. Rescheduling is a possibility, but limitations will apply.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.